Friday, January 13, 2012

Product Review: Killadoll Facial Masks


Yay, I received some gifts from MIT, a kiladoll masks from Taiwan. They are really really good. I ever tried before and used for like few times, my skin was sooooooooo goood. Whiter, Firmer and Brighter. 


KilaDoll (きれい doll) provide a collection of skin care products from TAIWAN designed for oriental women. With precious elements, this collection aims at restoring a bright, shiny-glossy and fair look to skin. With special care of this collection provide, your skin shine from inner without makeup and make you a Kila doll. 
They have several different functions of masks depend on your skin, and I tried all of them. Using this opportunity, let me introduce each masks.

Kiladoll Facial Masks - 100% made of wood pulp fiber from Japan
No color, fragrance, mineral oil and alcohol to minimize skin irritation.
This mask is made of special material that imported from Japan. It can cover your face perfectly for better absorption.
Ultra thin mask paper sheet leads to maximum formula release efficiency.
Helps you to get a firm & elastic skin. 
Hyaloronic Acid Mask for Deep Moisturizing Mask
Tranexamic Acid Whitenin Mask


Black pearl mask for Firming and
Pore Tightening Mask
Diamond Platinum mask for Anti-Aging and
Reducing Fine Line Mask


















Licorice & Job's Tear for Herbal Whitening.
100% herbal and natural products suitable
for people with sensitive skin
I personally like the HyalloronicAcid Mask because I feel my skin much more dull after I used them. Let me show you how it looks like.

This is how the package looks like
First Open the package and take it out the sheet mask.
Separate the mask sheet and the plastic sheet.
They contain lots of solution so be careful not to drop them
Then apply to your face, and Wait for 10-15 min.
You can watch TV or do internet. Voila!!
You will get flawless skin after
Once done, To not waste such a great thing, I usually rub the sheet and left over solution around my neck and my hand.

Hope this help, and always comments are welcome and encouraging :) 

Love, xoxo
marimari
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...