Thursday, January 5, 2012

Make-up Tips: How to make a big eyes

One thing I have to say is that those Japanese girls does know how to make up. They use their time to do their make up and very tide and neat. If you ever go to Japan, you will realize how good they always look and they know how to do it.
I wanna share one of the channel/video I like to watch is cutie channel.



I actually learn how to do my big eyes make up here, since I do have a Japanese eyes and I do want my eyes to look bigger. 
One thing you probably aware of the way they do, they do apply the shadow over and over. This is probably the tips how you can make your make up neat and don't look messy. It does take ur time, but I guess NO PAIN NO GAIN huh?

I hope the video is useful and you try!


Love xoxo
marimari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...