Thursday, January 5, 2012

My firsr articles

I don't know where to begin, but this is my first articles and I am so exciting! 
Well... basically my aim to write this blog is to create a useful beauty information for all the girls in Indonesia. 

Come on, who doesn't want to be beautiful? It is every girl wish to be more pretty right? I know there are some girls out there who is seeking for information yet they can't find one. I hope this blog be a help for all girls :) I love make up, I love cosmetics! I love a beauty products, because I love to feel beautiful and pretty! And every women deserve to feel pretty! 

I hope I can help all girls to gain more self-confidence by feeling more pretty throughout my blog. I believe, by believing in one-selves, ur inner beauty will radiate, and the true of beauty will appear. I wish to be every girls/women partner during discovering their journey of discovering the truth of beauty. Please keep in mind there is NO UGLY GIRL, BUT ONLY A LAZY GIRL!! So ladies, let's be beautiful and feel good about urself ;)

Love, xoxo
marimari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...