Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nail Design: Black x Silver French

After having such a ugly nails after new year, I finally manage to do the mani & pedi at my usual place I do my manicure or gel nails.
I personally love black color for my polish color because I use lots of black clothes for my work. I think black is sexy!
Today I use some lace sticker and black x silver colors. 
Tips: My own tips when I do nail, I don’t like to be too uniform. I like to play a little and not make hand and a toe nails same design, not even right and left. But you need to keep the same tones. For example in here I use same color and manage the black x silver theme.

Finger Nails:
-       Nail Polish used: MISA and O.P.I
-       Black French with Silver lines.
-       Use 2 finger of each hand (right and left different) using lace French with silver line.
-       One those 2 fingers nail with lace French, apply Swarovski as an accent.

Toe Nails:
-       3 fingers black 2 random finger silver polish of MISA and O.P.I
-       Use many different type & size of Swarovski stones on the toe finger and apply all over randomly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...