Friday, February 3, 2012

Product Review: RMK Dusty Bright Eyes No.01 Beige Brown


Hi Ladies, to be really honest I don’t care of the brand whether it is high end or not. I just use them and see whether or not I like them. But yes I had some regrets in buying cheap stuff many times. BUT you never know till you try right?

Today I want to introduce you as one of the most recommend RMK cosmetics from JapanRMK is one of the number one selling cosmetics brand in Japan and was launched in 1997 by former makeup artist for Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar, Rumiko. RMK is filled with breakthrough formulations, easy to use textures and genuine beauty innovations.



What I know in Japan that RMK is more of famous for their foundation, but this time I want to review RMK’s eye shadow.

I do really like KATE brand for compact eye shadow because they have many nice color variation in one compact and very shimmering. But, I often drop them and what happened is that they breaks… the powder eye shadow breaks, the compact itself breaks… soooooo many, sooooo many that I broke in the past. So the behind story is that I wanted to try cream type rather than powder eye shadow, . however this RMK Dusty Bright Eyes is 2 in one type both Powder and Cream. What I like is that we are very compact and easy to use + they come with the brush.  



Sorry this is used products.
As you can see that:
TOP is Creamy Type Eyeshadow
BOTTOM is Powder Eyeshadow
Since the cream type may get dry so they have separate lid for the cream shadow.





What I like the most is this 2 in one bush. They have for both cream and powder shadows.

You can make real nice gradation, use as eyeliner and for evening, you can do smoky eyes.


This is how it looks. They have more variety of color and you can always check which one is the best suites you.



Have nice weekend ladies.

Love, xoxo
marimari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...