Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Coach Mirror from Japanese Magazine "Steady"

I don't know what happened but my content is gone when I tried to uploaded from Ipad.
I just got this oleh2 from one of my colleague, and this is one of the reason why I LOVE JAPANESE MAGAZINE. They always have such a good gift that come along with the magazine.

This is the gift. LOVE the REDDISH ORANGE color!
So in the magazine called "STEADY" that I received, there was a COACH Mirror and Handcachief inside. Look how cute they are! The magazine itself only cost like 690 yen. I am amazed how good the gift that they giveaway along the magazine.


This is the out look. Nice yah.
This is the NEW MIRROR. I am so excited to use when I
put make up.
You can even use it like this way.
I think to those who wants them, they are still available in the store.
Have a nice weekend ladies.



Love, xoxo
marimari
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...