Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Product Review: Kiladoll, Crystal Collagen Eye Mask


Let me review a little skin care. I get this cool Taiwanese product of kiladoll eye mask. I needed badly cause under my eyes are recently darken due to lack of sleep and puffier. So let me try this product and see whether it would work.

1.     Nama Produk dan Brand/ Name of Brand and product:
Kiladoll, Golden Crystal Collagen Eye Mask

2.     Kategori/ Category:
Skin Care, Eye Mask

3.     Beli di/Purchase at:
Marimari shop

4.     Harga/ Price:
5 pcs for IDR 50,000

5.     Review:





I opened and the eye mask looks very waterly.
 








Tried to apply to my hand to see the feeling. It feels cold and good. Lots of solution.







 



Then I applied under my eyes for 15 min. Feeling very cold and good.





  
After using, I feel like the eyes are less puffy. It looks lighter in dark area too but not completely gone in 1 time use. May be I should start doing it like few times a week.

Love, xoxo
marimari


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...