Sunday, January 22, 2012

Facial: Clarins Skin Spa

Hi Ladies... I have to say my skin is horrible lately. I have been busy and did not get enough sleep and having eating disorder... So I remember I still have the package from Clarines Spa, did you actually know that Clarins have facial service.

They did first shop in Pacific Place, then it was always fully booked. So they now have 2nd shop just opened end of last year. They are inside SEIBU Grand Indonesia.

They are located inside the counter.
Just for info that they do not use any machine or squeezing bkack/white heads or komedo. They don't believe that is a good way. Purely manual and just scrub to remove your komedo. I have to say, their product is great! After finish I can feel that my skin is dull and you can tell and feel the difference at the time when you are applying your make-up.

This where you keep all belongings.
The room. They even have a shower room inside.
So if you do the massage you can even take shower.
I did Detox because my Skin was very irritating. I didn't take pic while I am doing it, but I wanna share some pic how the interior of the SPA, and how clean and nice they are.

Now my skin is rejuvenated and I can't wait to try my new Kiehl's Skin Care.
Have a great Chinese New Year to those who celebrate :)

Any question or comments are most welcome.

Love, xoxo
marimari
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...