Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fake Product: Benefit Posietint

Here something I want to share for all of you girls to be more careful when you purchase the good brand products.

Some of you may already aware but there are lots of benefit cosmetic's fake products with a very high quality and similar packaging. So please be careful.

One of my friend purchase the product at the BAZAAR and told by the guy that it was real product. But after we did a little comparison with the original products it was discover that was fake. Please check out below pictures for your info:


RIGHT= FAKE
LEFT = REAL Original Posietint


*Look how similar they are. Now we know that real one has taller cap.








So now... Let's open them....



TOP = FAKE
BOTTOM = REAL

* You can tell the colors are different. And the fake one are much more thicker









Let's apply to our skin...



TOP = FAKE
BOTTOM = REAL 

* It is obvious the color differences. I am so scared to apply this fake one to my face...








So my recommendation is do not buy benefit unless their actual store. I hope this was useful info for all of benefit fans.

One of my friend told me... In this world, if it is not made by God then they are all made in CHINA... hehehe 

Love xoxo
marimari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...